Throughout the month of September, MLS Works will be conducting its 4th annual Kick Childhood Cancer campaign to raise awareness and funds for Children’s Oncology Group. During this month-long campaign, the MLS will “go gold” which will include promotion on national broadcasts, on social and digital channels, in-stadium, and by all 22 MLS clubs through various local activations.
League-wide campaign highlights:
• Commemorative gold Adidas Nativo 2017 Official Match Ball to be used during all matches
• Kick Childhood Cancer gold Captain’s armbands
• Players and PRO referees will wear special edition Kick Childhood Cancer t-shirts during pre-game activities
• Players will wear a commemorative gold ribbon jersey patch
• Coaches and training staff will be provided with club specific Kick Childhood Cancer scarves
• Gold corner flags and goal nets will be featured
• Autographed, game-used memorabilia will be auctioned off online beginning September 22
• Kick Childhood Cancer scarves and t-shirts have been designed by emerging illustrator Maria Lambiris. The scarves and t-shirts, along with other limited-edition Kick Childhood Cancer apparel will be available on MLSstore.com and at select in-stadium retailers.
The picture below is our GESM #ScarvesUp collection to help with this great cause.