Gilt Edge Soccer Marketing LLC is a progressive and energetic brand marketing agency with the sole focus of connecting brands to soccer consumers in the U.S. We strive to provide our clients with deep soccer consumer insights, creative marketing solutions, and unmatched activation commitment. We are looking for an Event Manager to join our team focusing in end-to-end project management, event activation, and client service.
What you’ll do:
As Event Manager, you will provide support to Account Director, planning and developing work needed to execute projects across GESM team and projects.
- Create and manage client events from initial meeting, research and planning phase, budget preparation, third-party vendor management, run-of-show development and execution
- Manage all aspects of client brand integration from creative design and approval processes, to on-site brand integration to ensure quality brand presence.
- Assist in the development of event collateral such as handouts, brochures, flyers, credentials, onsite signage, etc.
- Identify stadiums, venues and vendors (research), coordinating site visits, creation of sitemaps, event staffing timelines and oversee venue contracts.
- Lead day-of management for all event operational logistics including set-up and breakdown of all event assets.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all event staff including volunteer recruitment, brand ambassadors, load-in/load-out team, security, onsite vendors, city officials, etc.
- Obtain all appropriate event sanctioning requirements relating to insurance, event permits, operational procedures relating to traffic management, police, medical, etc.
- Develop contingency and emergency plans in case of weather, security and other potential unforeseen circumstances
- Manage internal and external staff on execution and delivery of programs
- Ensure financial management of the account meets agency standards
- Deliver measurable results to the client and provide post-event reporting and ROI analysis
- Apply best practices and learnings from previous projects to elevate performance level
- Create accountability practices within company
Skills you will need:
We are looking for a proactive, resourceful, motivated, self-starter who excels in a small team environment.
- 4+ years’ professional experiential and event activation experience
- Comprehension of experiential marketing, digital and social media, and promotional marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills with adherence to timeline and budget constraints
- Keen attention to detail and process development
- Ability to problem solve on your feet
- Knowledge and passion for soccer
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Communications
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred – not required
- Willingness and interest to travel and work nonstandard hours including select weekends)
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org