Gilt Edge Soccer Marketing LLC is a progressive and energetic brand marketing agency focused on engaging soccer consumers in the U.S. Our clients include corporate brands, international soccer leagues and teams, and media companies. We strive to provide deep soccer consumer insights, creative marketing solutions, and an unmatched activation commitment.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter, Graphic Designer, who excels in a small team environment. The individual will provide design expertise and visual storytelling support for both digital (including social media video) and print projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conceptualize and design compelling digital/social assets, as well as print.
- Digital /social assets to include, but not limited to: images, GIF’s, enhanced UGC, motion graphics, social media video, digital display designs for desktop & mobile, LED signage design, etc.
- Print assets to include, but not limited to: event signage, décor assets, vehicle wraps, posters & flyers, press backdrops, premium item mockups, marketing collateral, infographics, logos, sales presentation graphics, etc.
- Collaborate with social media publishers to design assets that will increase traffic and appeal to target audiences on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Develop original creative concepts, as well as work with existing templates and brand guidelines
- Contribute to brainstorm meetings with ideas and graphics translation
- Prepare print-ready files to provide printers and production vendors
- Elevate the overall creative performance and output of the Agency
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Expertise in digital (including video) and print design – minimum of 2-3 years direct experience
- Command of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Acrobat
- Ability to edit various formats including 1:1, 4:5, and 9:16
- Knowledge and passion for soccer, both domestic and international
- Marketing knowledge on designing digital/social media content that drives performance/ results
- Ability to manage multiple projects & ensure on-time delivery within a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication skills to ensure what’s in your mind is understood by all team members
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with or without a creative brief
- Energetic, quick learner, problem-solver, and a self-starter
- Passion to stay on top of design trends and new ideas
- Photography experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred – not required
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org